Explore Your Employment Options
A career at Stevenson University is more than a job. We offer exceptional opportunities in a workplace that values excellence, collegiality, and diversity. As Maryland's third largest independent College, SU blends career-focused education and applied learning with the liberal arts. Located on two beautiful campuses in suburban Baltimore, SU employs more than 1000 people in a wide range of fields, including teaching, administration, student services, information technology, communications and other support functions. We believe in the importance of investing in our employees and provide continuous learning - both in the workplace and in the classroom.
- To search positions, click the Search Jobs link on the navigation bar.
- To apply for a job, click the Create Account link on the navigation bar, then follow the directions.
- Click the Login link on the navigation bar, and enter your username and password
This enables you to:
- Edit your existing application.
- Apply to new jobs without re-entering your application information.
- Review the status of positions you have applied to.
Stevenson University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The University embraces people of all backgrounds, defined by, but not limited to: ethnicity, culture, race, gender, class, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, physical ability, learning styles and political perspectives.